Welcome

Visitors Count: 50,365,742 visitors
 天 人 地   金 木 水 火 土
 Species : Papilio  Demoleus
Click To Search:

clock (test test)

♥TIME♥


Sunday, March 8, 2009

My uncle finally back home - Malay's hopes destroyed


Today my uncle finally reach home. We can finally be united. We went over to his house to visit him. He looks very fine already. We are all very happy.

There are still no news about those malays who had robbed him. I have a lot of friends in asia who said that all the malays are very bad. I know a blogger who i believe can give very specific details of why a lot of races hate malays so much. His blog is http://erichalfredbubihartmann.blogspot.com/.
Please visit this blog to read some of the posts about malays.

I do not have any posts to make recently. So I may not post too often. Very sorry for all my readers.

No comments: