Welcome

Visitors Count: 50,365,742 visitors
 天 人 地   金 木 水 火 土
 Species : Papilio  Demoleus
Click To Search:

clock (test test)

♥TIME♥


Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The chanting


After my previous post mentioned about the 2 incidents, last night there is another incident happening(unlucky T.T).

Last night, at around 1am, I am lying on my bed and I am about to fall asleep. After a while, I heard sounds of somone chanting. At first I do not bother about the chanting sound, and tries to sleep. But the chanting sound keeps repeating itself. Then I feel a little irritating.

At first I thought it is my brother listening to some kind of weird music(he always like to listen to weird music), so I went over to his room to see.

By the time I get out of my bed, the chanting sound is no longer heard. But I still went over to his room to check it out.

He was also not asleep yet at that time. When I went into his room, he is listening to his very small mp3. I told him that I heard chanting in my room. He said that the sound is not being made by him. He then laughed and said that I am as irritating as the chanting sound, then he went back onto his bed.

After confirming that the sound is not made by my brother, I went back to my bed. The moment I lied on my bed, the chanting sound was heard again. Then I get out of my bed once again, and the chanting sound is gone again. Then I realised that the chanting sound comes from within my bed.

I searched around my bed to see if there is any "chanting source". But I did not find anything at all. Then I assumed that it must be my neighbours going crazy about religion stuffs, so I ignored it and continues lying on my bed, trying hard to fall asleep.

Later that night, I had a very strange dream. I dreamed that I am sitting on an open field, surrounded by a group of people. Those people forms a small circle around me. There are around 10 people. Those people dresses in all white. They wear a white robe, white shoes, white gloves, white hat, and white mask(whole body covered with white). It was night time. The same chanting sound was heard. Then suddenly, the moon turns into red colour. Then from very very far away, I see a very very big lava giant man crawling out of a volcano very far away. He looks like a ordinary human, just that he is very huge, and his whole body is being covered with lava.

He is walking towards me. He is walking very slow. But because he is very huge, so it looks as if he is walking very fast. I am very scared at that time as he is walking nearer and nearer. After a while, he is already standing in front of me looking at me. After that, I woke up. It is already morning. The chanting sound is no longer heard. Then I started to have a feeling that the chanting is made by some evil religion followers.

But I tried not to think too much, because the chanting and the dream could be 2 different things. Maybe it is because the chanting keeps going on, and the sound of the chanting is already in my mind, as the chanting keeps repeating the same thing over and over again. That is the reason why the chanting sounds are still heard in my dream, because it is already in my mind.

Talking about this chanting, I suddenly recalled another incident. This incident happens when I am only 10 years old(I am very sure that I am 10 years old at that time because I remember telling it to my classmates of that year in school).

One morning, asusual on weekdays school life, my father woke me up very early in the morning as I always cannot wake up by myself as I am too tired. When my father wake me up, I suddenly hear a sound of a flute. I remembered at that time, the sky is pure blue. The flute is blowing a same song again and again. The song only have 5 sounds, and until now, I can still remember how the song sounds like. The flute song keeps repeating and repeating.

At that time, I am very curious, so I asked my father what is the sound. My father replied me, "It is the sound of the water ghost." I am more curious at that time, and I decided to ask further questions to clarify my thoughts. But my father did not reply me much anymore, but he just said, "Just get ready for school and don't ask so much."

But these incidents does not bother me really much, and I do not think that much either. I am a person who stands more on the reality side, and chooses to ignore any other paranormal stuffs. Whether all these things are true or false, perhaps the truth might come out one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't think so much,chinese said what u think daily will show in your dream.......