Welcome

Visitors Count: 50,365,742 visitors
 天 人 地   金 木 水 火 土
 Species : Papilio  Demoleus
Click To Search:

clock (test test)

♥TIME♥


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Science Joke


One day during the science lesson, John's teacher tell the class, "Science is all around us. Everything that we see, everything that we feel, all are science."


"What about Formulas, teacher? They are also considered science. Are they all around us as well?" John asked.


"Of course they are. Take for example Force. We required force to hold things up. Even a stationary object has potential energy. Formulas are part of science, they are also all around us." The teacher replied.


Few days later, John fall sick, and he went to visit a doctor.


"Hello, my little friend! What happen to you today? You don't look good today." The Doctor asked.


"Yes! I got a fever today, and I am feeling very bad right now." John replied in a weak voice.


"Oh! Alright! Come on, take a seat. Let me take a look at your condition." The doctor said.


After a few minutes of examining, the doctor write a prescription, and then said to John, "John, you had a high fever. You should take a good rest at home. I will give you a 2 days MC (Medical Certificate) to rest at home for a few days."


Recalling what his teacher had said, he replied "But Doctor, I feel that my condition is very bad. I vomitted a lot of times this morning, and whenever I eat something, I will end up vomitting out everything. Now I am feeling very weak now. I cannot just have an MC thats all. I need an E."


"An E? What is an E?" The Doctor asked in confusion.


"An E! You know? Have you ever heard of E = MC^2 ? Yes! That E! I cannot just have a 2 days MC. I feel really bad. I think I need 4 days MC!" John said.


"E = MC^2 ? But this formula is not supposed to be used on clinics, you know?" The doctor said, nearly laughed.


"No! My teacher said that science is everywhere. Formulas are also considered science. So in other words, it also means formulas are also everywhere around us. Why can't I used this formula?" John yelled.



Doctor: "............"



No comments: