Welcome

Visitors Count: 50,365,742 visitors
 天 人 地   金 木 水 火 土
 Species : Papilio  Demoleus
Click To Search:

clock (test test)

♥TIME♥


Saturday, January 31, 2009

My uncle is still in hospital. :(

Today is 1st of february of the year 2009. One month has passed for the year 2009. My uncle has been lying on the hospital bed for a month. He has been lying on the hospital bed after he is being robbed by 2 malays in singapore.

He has been lying on the hospital bed for a month, so I guess you all could imagine how serious his injuries is. Few days ago my relatives went over to the hospital to visit my uncle, he is still unable to eat. He has to eat through a tube.

Those stupid robbers are still not yet caught. If they are really caught, they should be punished severely.

2 comments:

慧·R said...

He will be okay soon...
Must tell him to cooperate with the doctors and nurses okay :)
Send my regards to him

soulofknight said...

ok. :D Thanks for concern.