Welcome

Visitors Count: 50,365,742 visitors
 天 人 地   金 木 水 火 土
 Species : Papilio  Demoleus
Click To Search:

clock (test test)

♥TIME♥


Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Childhood's Scary Incident


There is one incident which it happens when I am still very young ago. It happens in a shopping mall.

In the past, I am a very naughty boy, and I love to run about when my parents are doing shopping.

There is one night where my family went to a shopping mall for shopping. I am playful at that time, and I ran about around the whole shopping mall.

Then I ran to this place where there is stairs and a lift. At the lift, there is a man, whose age is around 30s, standing there waiting for the lift. I look at him for a while, and he also keep staring at me. I did not really care him, so I ignore him, and I opened the stairway door, I walked down the deserted stairs.

Seconds later, the man opened the door, and he is also walking the stairs. I knew in my mind it is definitely that man, because I know that there is only that man waiting at the lift. Then suddenly, I feel that the man is very strange, and I have a feeling that he is after me. I was very scared at that time, because there is only 2 of us walking on the stairs. So I quickly ran down the stairs as fast as I could. That man also increases his speed after I increase my speed. Then I know definitely something is wrong.

After I finally reached the first floor and go to the place where there are people around, I walked towards those crowd. When I turned my head, the man is only right behind me. I looked up, he pretends that he did not look at me, and keep looking around.

I am so scared at that time, and I quickly ran as fast as I could into the main enterance of the shopping mall where there are a lot of crowds over there. I keep running and running, until I finally found my parents.

That incident is very scary, and until now it still haunts my mind. I really do not know what will happen to me if at that time I really could not make it on time to open the stairs exit, or if I am running more slower, or fall down half-way. If I do not make it to the stairs exit on time, today I might not even be here anymore.

I have to advice to all the small children that please do not leave your parents and to run about alone, especially in a deserted place. If you are unlucky, you might even meet bad guys going after you, just like me.

4 comments:

慧·R said...

O___O
OMG~~~~~~
That's so horrible and scary!!!
You should have shown the guy to your parents...

soulofknight said...

How to show? That time I am so far away from my parents. That time I so scared already of course I run already. Scared wait they catch me and sell away. :P

慧·R said...

That guy lost you when you found your parents??
Damn scary =.=

soulofknight said...

I run too fast mah. lol