Welcome

Visitors Count: 50,365,742 visitors
 天 人 地   金 木 水 火 土
 Species : Papilio  Demoleus
Click To Search:

clock (test test)

♥TIME♥


Saturday, March 14, 2009

One Nation Under Lee








































































My friends send me these interesting pics, so I thought of posting them up.




Mr Lee Kuan Yew is a minister of singapore. He has the highest authority in singapore from what I have heard about him.



From what I have heard from my singaporean friends, Mr Lee Kuan Yew takes full control of singapore, and has the highest authority in singapore. His authority is so high that no other opposition party can win him now.



Some people said that he is corrupted because of his love of powers and authority. Whether its true or false, I do not know.



Because of his very high authority. No one can challenge him and oppose him.



6 comments:

Seelan Palay said...

To understand more about Singapore politics please watch my film One Nation Under Lee - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17qhGIwyGj0

Dave said...

He has done a lot for your country, but I don't know what he is like. - Dave

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG said...

I eternally love Japan. [oumu], monkey, and turtle. They have made the airplane. Suddenly, the airplane loses control, that has crashed. Doing, 13 count one jump has suggested after [oumu]. Then as for 2 people, grasping the parachute, preparation in order to jump. As for first count, [oumu], [oumu] and first jump. Because as for story of the monkey, it is not possible, how to count, you do not understand, but it is " " which does the monkey; Because please refer to the monkey, when you follow [oumukaunto], you follow [oumujiyanpu], but in order the method of knowing the number of turtles has not jumped it is dear it is to follow method, finally to know, the turtle, that ends with crash. But, the last reason dies the monkey?

this blog post can search out from google o, hope it is safe

Shirley said...

poor lee kuan yew!!!

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG said...

you must be carefull, blogspot is linked wide with google

Dave said...

I watched your video today. Interesting.... - Dave