Welcome

Visitors Count: 50,365,742 visitors
 天 人 地   金 木 水 火 土
 Species : Papilio  Demoleus
Click To Search:

clock (test test)

♥TIME♥


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nocturnal neigbours playing piano


I am really got irritated by my stupid nocturnal neighbours, doing all sorts of funny stuffs in the middle of the night.


In the previous posts I talk about those chantings made by my neighbours. Now, there is new sounds. This time is not chanting, but it is piano. Moreover, it is 2.30am in the midnight.


My neighbours are all very disappointing, and they all seems to be very happy to be doing all sort of noisy stuffs in the middle of the night.


I really hope that some other neighbours would go and complain about it. I do not wish to go complain about it as others will said that I am busybody, and if I went to complain about it, maybe it will also affect the way other neighbours look at us. So most of the time it is better that we just bear with it, and wait for others to do the job.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

HALLO..

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG said...

[blog update checked]
[ELRIC]


i want to have that type of neighbour also dont have, you must pray that your neighbour will moved to my future house :D

actually i dont like it, i want to argh!! with them, Ron, jia you and curse them!!

poor ron

that soon shirley so BAKA

慧·R said...

My neighbour staying at the back is crazy too
He on his radio loud at night, like around 2300++
Luckily he off at 2330, usually
But sometimes he talks very loud on his phone, early in the morning or middle of the night
His room is at the ground floor, at the back
My room is at the first floor, at the back of my house too
Both of us open our windows everyday
So imagine the sounds made my him!!!!
I understand your feelings
You can complain to the people who is in charge of this kind of matter
But I can't... There isn't anybody in charge (except the police -___-)
And one of our neighbours, who stays next door to this noisy neighbour of mine, is a police
Fffff