Welcome

Visitors Count: 50,365,742 visitors
 天 人 地   金 木 水 火 土
 Species : Papilio  Demoleus
Click To Search:

clock (test test)

♥TIME♥


Friday, January 30, 2009

My fame is still rising!!!

Today when I am surfing the internet, I realized a few websites with my blog link on it. I tried to go into the website to find out what it is about. At first I thought it is going to link to someone else's blog, so I clicked on the link. The link actually goes to my blog!!! I am so shock. I think it is because I am too famous, and these websites are trying to use my blog address to help in their advertising. I does not really matter, because if they are using my blog address to help themselves to do advertising, at the same time, they are also helpping me to do advertising. I am so happy. Here are 2 of the links that contains links to my blog address. You can take a look if you are curious, or suspecting whether my fame has been pretending or not.


Link Number 1:

http://blogblogs.com.br/blog/soulofknight-blogspot-com/estrelas

Link Number 2:

http://www.startaid.com/review/1491566/soulofknight-blogspot-com.html