Welcome

Visitors Count: 50,365,742 visitors
 天 人 地   金 木 水 火 土
 Species : Papilio  Demoleus
Click To Search:

clock (test test)

♥TIME♥


Saturday, January 24, 2009

PLEASE STOP PALESTINE AND ISRAEL WAR!!!

I have heard of wars happening between Israel and Palestine. In this war, there are a lot of palestinians suffering. Israel has more better weapons than the palestine. The palestine are more on the disadvantage side. All I hope for is just that this war can be stopped. Everyone knows war is never good.

I have a very good friend who is from palestine. He has told me stories of how he had seen Israel soldiers killing his relatives, and has told me a lot of painful experiences. By hearing his tone of speech, he seems very angry towards the Israel. As his good friend, I have no choice but to be a bit more biased to side more on the palestine. But I really wish that this war could be stopped soon, and regain peace in this world. One more friend is always better than one one more enemy. :)

This is one of the video that my palestine friend has sent me. This video shows how the war has affected the life of the palestinians.


No comments: